We are a busy custom machine shop, looking for a fully skilled CNC Milling Machine operator.
Position: CNC Milling Machine Operator
Date Required: ASAP
Category: Full Time
- 3-5 years experience in metal cutting, including finish precision machining
- Experience with a wide assortment of inspection tools and methods.
- Experience in manufacturing larger machined parts.
- Sound working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Excellent mathematical and blueprint reading skills.
- Must be able to write own programs using a Fanuc control.
- Ability to use Mastercam would be a big asset, but not a necessity.
- Set up, program and run Milling Machine. Ensure that all parts successfully meet customer specifications.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to work with other team members and management but also be self-motivated.
- Effectively handle changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Work day is from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with good pay and benefits. If you meet the above requirements and are interested, please send us your resume.